Terms and Conditions
Some delicate details that you might want to know.
In order for everything to go smooth, there are a few things that I need to let you know.
Personalized items and 3D prints:
- all items are non-refundable
- when I receive specifications for your desired item ("I want a white mug with this picture"), I will make the design and send it. Once I receive the OK on the design, I will not be able to make any further modifications, so please take a good look that: the text is correct, the picture is possitioned as desired, etc.
- if an item arrived damaged, please write an email and attach very clear pictures showing the damage
- damaged items can be replaced with the condition that the customer pays postage
- DO NOT use the aluminium mugs or bottles in microwave! But they are safe to be washed in the dishwasher, just like the rest of the mugs.
- the customer receives final project in digital form. I can, however advice on materials to print on and help search for a suitable printing company.
- materials can be in pdf, doc, png, jpg formats, depending on the nature of the project.
- during the editing process, I will be sending updates. Please make sure all texts, images, arrangements are correct. Once the final project has been sent to the client and all payments made, any furtheer modifications will be subject to a fee (between CHF 20 and CHF 63 per hour).